Controlled lubrication of piston and casting chamber
by dropping lubricant on the ring in the casting chamber and spraying into the casting chamber with the goal of using as little lubricant as possible and at the same time getting good lubrication.
Good for piston diameter 90 to 140 mm
Plunger Lubrication Combi-Lub
The Combi-Lub oil lubrication system responds to the fundamental need to improve the quality in the injection phase of the die casting process. It was developed in conjunction with the Ring system. When applied with the purposely developed lubricant, this system demonstrates great improvements in piston/ring life time and in environmental performances.
The high viscosity lubricant is applied with a volumetric pump through a mixer on a distributor on the ring. Through a pre-established program, the lubricant is either:
– dropped on ring and
– additional sprayed in the sleeve by a atomising
- vaporization over the complete inner surface of the sleeve
- constant lubricant dosage via the volumetric-injection pump
- fully programmable lubrication cycle
- longer life time of sleeve, piston and rings
- environment friendly – requires less than 3,5 g/m2 of ALS 192 or ALS 196 lubricant
- invariable quality for structure and weldability castings
- clean working environment